- Size Guide
- Reviews (0)
Tulsi Mala (108+1Beads), Jap Tulsi Mala
- Tulsi Holy Mala for Wearing in neck Tulsi wood, which is in the family of basil, is the most sacred of all wood in the Hindu tradition.
- It is worshipped in Indian temples as a living goddess. One Hindu legend relates that Vishnu spawned Tulsi from the turbulent seas in order to help all mankind.
- According to popular Indian belief, Wherever Tulsi is planted, the place becomes, sanctified as a place of pilgrimage
- Krishna loves tulsi.Tulsi mala is prepared from the stems of the tulsi (Holy Basil) plant . Tulsi helps to improve devotion and love in the heart.
- Devotees of Vishnu, Rama, Lord Krishna, etc wear the sacred tulsi mala on their necks as a sign of their devotion to the Lord
More Details :-
- Item Dimensions LxWxH – 13 x 10 x 2 Centimeters
- Capacity – Medium
- Primary material – Tulsi wood
- Colour – Black
- Is Assembly Required – No
- Generic Name – Tulsi Mala For wearing and jab
- Country of Origin – India
Deliver with in week.