- Size Guide
- Reviews (5)
Tomato Hybrid – 1 Kg
Nutrient Value & Benefits :-
- Tomatoes contain Vitamin C,K. lycopene, an antioxidant that reduces the risk of cancer and heart-diseases. They protect the eyes from light induced damage.
- Essential for pregnant women as these tomatoes protect infants against neural tube defects.
- Store tomatoes stem side down in a single layer, at room temperature, away from the sunlight.
- Ripe tomatoes should be refrigerated if they need to be stored for a long time.
- Tomatoes are used in salads, soups, curries, pickles, etc. Tomatoes that are cooked with a touch of oil gives more lycopene than raw ones.